Senegal ( beautiful country)

I live in Dakar(capital), Senegal.  Senegal is a small country located in West Africa. The dominant religion is Islam, in fact 95% of the population is Muslim. Our main dish is ” Thiebou Diene” which means rice and fish. There are a lot of  places people can visit, Senegal is a really fun place when you have small vacations with family or friends. There is one of my favorite place which is named Saly ; and a lot of tourists spend some time there because they are many activities that you could do there. Like Jet sky, quad, buggy. You can go to the beach, and they also have  really good restaurants there. The last time I was there which was 2 days ago with my friends , we had crazy fun, to the point where we didn’t even want to go back home.  Secondly There is also Popoguine ( the picture attached below was taken in Popoguine).  I don’t go their often, but when I do it’s to relax only… I usually go their after I finish my exams so I can bring my stress level down a little bit; the best things there is the climate and the beach. Very clean beach and the climate there is lovely. And last but not least is Saint-Louis, My mother was born there so often in a year we go their and meet our family members and hang out with friends. There is a Zoo there for kids with a bunch of animals and it is interesting.  What really fascinates me is the stories elders tell you about the city at night; some are scary, some are funny, and some just make no sense. All and all Senegal is a country that everybody should visit.

Senegal
Popoguine

2 thoughts on “Senegal ( beautiful country)”